Hi,

just wondering: Is there concise, complete syntax reference documentation for the Lua API somewhere? Ideally something like php.net? I've seen that there's a short version of the Lua book/ manpage in the package, but it's hard to look up the various API calls when they're embedded in the text, and I'd also like a nice "pops from the stack/puts on the stack" section.

Is there anything like that? If not, I may be willing to start a website for that. Although I can't promise I'll keep maintaining it indefinitely. At worst, someone might have to agree to take the PHP files and SQL dumps of the site until someone else wants to do this.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer
http://www.zathras.de