> I find censorship; worse, people demanding I censor myself in naming
> a programming language, as well as your censorship of Rob Kendrick (by
> editing of his message in your quotes, probably without his permission),
> extremely offensive.  I find profanity unoffensive.  You can't "not
> offend anybody", since your efforts to not offend one set of people
> offend another.  :)

The creation of the language and its interpreter, of course, was at
once an interesting academic exercise, and an impish prank; the fact
that Urban Muller was able to guarantee controversy--even in unrelated
arenas--by giving a historically interesting language a NSFW name must
amuse him greatly (though he himself has been known to use "brainf"
instead).

Ben