First, a question: do you ever sleep?

Having walked through the code, I like it much more than RVM.
IMHO the impact on an existing C libraries would be negligible.

I hope that this makes it to the official beta or next work version of 5.1,
the changes are very small.

My understanding is that Win32 fibers each get a C stack regardless and
that this C stack will expand as required. Is my understanding wong?

For Win32, Do you know what happens when Lua is executing in an
OS thread, the thread gets converted to a fiber(in Lua) and then eventually
the calling application ends the thread. Does the caller need check if the
thread it initiated is now a fiber and call DeleteFiber rather than
ExitThread() or _endthread()? Should I check this out?

David Burgess