On Monday 08 August 2005 23:11, Glenn Maynard wrote:
[...]
> Um, you're aware that Brainfuck is a programming language, right?

Designed to be particularly unpleasant to use. BTW, a lot of people prefer to
call it BF --- but for the life of me I can't quite work out why...

http://www.iwriteiam.nl/Ha_BF.html

It is not, however, quite as demented as Malebolge, which despite being proven
Turing-complete, is so appallingly hard to use that there apparently only
five known programs. Here is 'Hello World' in Malebolge:

(=<`:9876Z4321UT.-Q+*)M'&%$H"!~}|Bzy?=|{z]KwZY44Eq0/{mlk**
hKs_dG5[m_BA{?-Y;;Vb'rR5431M}/.zHGwEDCBA@98\6543W10/.R,+O<

That program was not written by hand, but was instead discovered by using a
brute-force search of the program space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbolge_programming_language

--
"Curses! Foiled by the chilled dairy treats of righteousness!" --- Earthworm
Jim (evil)