Shmuel Zeigerman Wrote:
> Marius Gheorghe wrote:
> > Some of the Lua Workshop pictures are available at
> >

> > Disclaimer: before clicking on the above url execute the
> Lua code below
> >   url=string.gsub(string.gsub(url,'<dot>','.'),'<at>','.')
> >

> Am I the only one getting the following message from Yahoo
> (consistently, during the last 3 days)?
>
>      No photos are available

As pointed out by Ashwin in a previous message the script has a bug. It
really needs to be:
url=string.gsub(string.gsub(url,'<dot>','.'),'<at>','@')

... or simply manually edit the <dot>'s and <at>'s and replace them by the
correct symbols

It turns out that what was intended to be joke has caused some grief after
all :(

Marius