> Apparently, xavante 1.1 already has sajax, though I have not yet had
> the time to test it. If you untar the xavante 1.1 tarball, you'll find
> a sajax directory and sajax.lua in src.

Yes. I know [:-)]. SAJAX and JSON are complementary technologies. I was merely
suggesting that adding JSON feather to Xavante 'could' make it more attractive
to lurkers and lovers of Lua.

> Does json do more than sajax.lua? I'm not familiar with it.

JSON and SAJAX go side by side, not fight to replace each other.

JSON is simply put a Lua table encoded/decoded to/from a string which also
happens to be valid JavaScript!

Cheers
Vijay Aswadhati