Wim Couwenberg wrote:
OK, so I must find a trick to support 5.1 in Scintilla lexer for Lua...

And while you're at it...

Not in near future, too much work currently, although I will think about it.

could you please support "repeat .. until"
folding?

Well, that's strange, how old is your Scintilla?

Uh oh... I just checked my lexer source against the official one, I saw I added repeat/until folding, as well as literal string and long comment folding, around the version 1.62. But Neil rejected all the changes at whole because I also added advanced number parsing which he didn't liked (with good reasons...).

Well, I will patch my folding on the official version and send it again without my "silly" extensions...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France