Hi,

Kepler is a Lua web development platform that offers the same advantages of
Lua. Kepler is Simple, Portable, Light and Extensible (SIMPLE)

The Kepler Platform consists of the Windows, Linux and OSX distribution of
the components that allow the creation of Web Applications and the use of
SQL, LDAP, XML, SOAP etc.

Kepler is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.0.

For more information on Kepler please check
http://www.keplerproject.org/kepler/

Yes, it took a lot more time than we planned, but thanks to an amazing team
we have reached Beta just before the Workshop. :o)

This release is still somewhat crude and the documentation is lacking
behind, but we will keep updating it as we go.

Thanks to everyone involved in the release and thanks for those who believed
we would get this far.

Remember, any feedback is welcome!

André Carregal
www.keplerproject.org