For those of you attending the workshop next week, a heads up. Next Friday
is the start of the San Jose Grand Prix. If we'd known, we probably would
have picked other dates, but we didn't. As a result, downtown San Jose has
barricades up all over the place including on the street running past
Adobe's headquarters. Everything should be fine Wednesday and Thursday, but
now you know what's going on and hopefully won't be shocked.

Mark