Hi all!

I have pretty much the same dilemma atm

The problem with one script per actor is that they can’t share variables and functions!

And the problem having only one lua_state* is that you can’t duplicate the same script several time without sharing the same variables and functions for all actors assigned to this script!

Is that right?

If yes … having the possibility to make global and local script make sense?

thx