Some of you may no doubt have seen the article on OSNews and Slashdot about the ZipIt box ($99 WiFi box with uCLinux). I'm thinking this would be a nifty replacement for my long-gone programmable calculator when running something like Lua? Anyone else have ideas about this?

Check the original linuxdevices article at:

...and the wiki at (which gives info on how to re-flash the device with "other stuff":
http://www.elinux.org/wiki/ZipIt

Blessings!
-joe

--
If it ain't broke, break it.  How else are you going to figure out how it works?