> I guess we want to cater to those that are only *marginally*
> obsessive too. :)

The problem is that, as we are now, either we cater for one group or
for the other, but not both.

The "Javier" solution (and most other similar solutions) does not solve
the problem of packing diferent packages into a single DLL. Moreover, it
is incompatible with the "fixed-name" approach that (partially) solves
that problem (and some others). However, the fixed-name approach
does not allow several packages each packed into a single DLL.

-- Roberto