	Hi,

	You are right.  venv() is changing the environment of the given
function.  I've just corrected that, but if the given function had an
environment different from the global, it will be ignored.  I'm still
trying to solve this...
	I've just corrected venv() to use the environment of the
given function.  With the last two corrections, you could apply venv()
more than one time to the same function (which won't have its environment
changed) and the new environments will inherit from the function's
environment.

	What I missed is if you need just the separate environments or
if you need also that the new environment inherit from the old one.
	Now, could this new version attend your needs?

	Thank you for pointing this out!
		Tomas