varol kaptan wrote:
Thanks a lot fot the patches - they have been incorporated. I also
fixed the support for windows and added an example showing how to do
raw memory access (loading textures, etc).
Download from http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/users/VarolKaptan/

I think a GL binding is wonderful.

Whilst clearly being too lazy to check out the code you've
written, I'm quite interested in your approach.  Do you find that
you favour a retained (VBOs, displaylists, etc) view of the scene
geometry owing to what I'd imagine would be a bottleneck of
doing a lua->C transfer of geometry data each frame?  I've bound
GL myself, but in an extremely abstract very-retained way where
the Lua code builds and manipulates a scene graph which lives
mostly at the C-side, and most of THAT (meshes, textures) lazily
interned into the GL state machine itself.

--adam
--
Adam D. Moss   -   adam@gimp.org