Enrico Tassi wrote:

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 01:32:17AM +1000, David Burgess wrote:
Once FLTK 2 appears to be close to stable,
I'll look at it again.
Approach would be to not tolua the full interface,
but use only the lowlevel stuff and draw all the
widgets it lua.
I'll wait.

I'm looking at it, probably I will start next week.

I'll not use tolua++, I don't like it.
Lat to suggest it maybe, but I think the Tk toolkit (from Tcl/Tk) might make a better choice. It's more actively developed and there are some very interesting things coming along for Tk 8.5, like skins (themes) for better platform adaptation.

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA