Sorry if this an odd/stupid request….

Sometimes (not always) I’d quite like to be able to get a full callstack etc via the reflexive debug interface when doing a coroutine.resume(func) if the function messes up.

In the current lua implementation, lua_resume uses a protected call and returns false, error message. While this is nice in that I can get an error message and know that it has failed, its impossible to do ‘advanced error handling’ such as breaking into a debugger, checking the local variables / upvalues at the time of the error, etc, which I can normally do using a custom error handler and a non-protected call.

Any way I can work around this?

Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers

alex