On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:57:47AM -0700, Alexander Marinov wrote:
> LuaCURL is CURL 7.14.0 binding to Lua 5.x
> Home Page: http://luacurl.luaforge.net
> Download: http://luaforge.net/projects/luacurl/

I've already binded curl to LUA for FreePOPs http://www.freepops.org

you can find the sources in the modules/src/curl_lua directory of the
freepops tarball.

I've no time to have a look at your work, but at least one thing you
may copy from my work: no c:close() is needed.

my bindings are not really up to date (may miss som new CURL flags),
but they have been used with different old versions, so the bunch of
#ifdefs to make them compile against old CURL versions may help.

ciao
--
Enrico Tassi