Hi,

Tell these developers not to be so hard on us. We don't control Lua 5.1
and sometimes whatever we agree upon with the Lua team just doesn't make
it into the next work version. It's a moving target. It's not out yet.

I don't see a problem at that. I really do not expect you guys to keep
things up to date to each working release of Lua 5.1. Sorry if I meant
something else. I was just trying to provide some feedback.

No harm done at all. It was supposed to be a joke but I forgot the :)
somewhere in between. Text will never replace speach. :/

[]s,
Diego.