On 30-May-05, at 2:08 AM, Zulfiqar Malik wrote:

I execute test1 first and then test2. When I query the value of Tmp
variable using lua_getglobal after executing the scripts once, it comes
out to be 200. Is there a way (if yes, then what?) with which I can
query the value of the variable Tmp, first for script test1 and then for script test2 and get the proper values respectively (i.e. 100 and 200 in
this case). Can someone help me in this regard? Thanks in advance.

you can set the function environment of the two scripts to different tables with setfenv.