Hello all!

My question is about privacy concepts. In Lua any table and field can
be enumerated with foreach,foreachi,pairs,ipairs methods, no matter
where they was declared - in C or in Lua. This is very inconvenience
feature in Lua. I means that any person having access to script, at
same time has acces to all declarations ( tables, functions and
constants declared using only the C api). There is no way to create
'public' interface of my module or application. How to solve this
problem?

--
Best regards,
Stukov