On Tuesday 24 May 2005 12:18 pm, Ron Bessems wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
>   While working with LuaThreads I ran into some problems while stress
>   testing threads. Turns out the problem was in the file luathread.c
>   in the function thread_entry.

sounds like the same problem i found when stress testing my 'helper threads'
module for Xavante.  the symptom was that when i spawned a lot of threads,
sometimes one returned and should be killed, somehow the real killing was
delayed until several rounds later; and when it finally got to be destroyed,
the whole process crashed.

i'll dust off the helper threads module, and test it with your patch as soon
as i get some time!

--
Javier