The CGILua binaries are part of the Kepler Platform and will be released with it. We are currently preparing a major update on every Kepler module due to the new versions of LuaBinaries Release 2 and (the eminent) Compat-5.1 Release 3.

As soon as those modules are updated we will prepare the release the Kepler installer for Windows. Our bottleneck now is documentation, since each launcher has its idiosyncrasies and they must be explained before someone can use them.

André
I have been unable to locate the Windows binaries required for CGI Lua.  Do they exist?  I like what I have seen of Lua thus far very much and would like to use it for setting up a web server but the information on CGI Lua seems rather patchy.  Any help would be much appreciated.