I wonder if anyone on the list has suceeded in using LuaSQL with a Postgre database under Windows? Our attempts to do initialize have failed on loadlib() with the error "The specified procedure could not be found. init"

if not luasql and loadlib then
    local libname = "LuaSQL"
    local libopen = "luasql_libopen_postgres"
    local init, err1, err2 = loadlib (libname, libopen)
    assert (init, (err1 or '')..(err2 or '')) -- Fails here
    init ()
end

...dbSetNote.dfscript:87: The specified procedure could not be found. init

Does anyone have any idea where I went wrong?

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done..