> > - metatables for all types
> >
> Really?  Like as in "all = every"..  wow.
>
> The list was surprisingly large, raising many questions.  I
> will be awaiting for the docs, that's for sure.. :)

In my limited testing, I am ecstatic about this.  This is a long standing
LuaPlus and an even longer standing Sol feature.  In LuaPlus, it's primary
usage was with a consistent API between standard strings and wide character
strings:

str = "Hello"
print(str:len())

wstr = L"Hello"  -- LuaPlus wide strings
print(wstr:len())

This may be the first time I don't have to modify the core distribution for
this very cool feature.  That would be extremely cool.

Thanks!

Josh