On 16 may 2005, at 5:50 PM, Andre Carregal wrote:

Romulo,

I don't know if you looked at the commented source I
sent in the first post, but the problem is that coxpcall is attempting to
read/write to
'arg', and there is no 'arg' in coxpcall. Also, I don't know where to
take it because, in theory, xpcall don't have extra arguments; just two.

You are right! What happened was that Xavante have been mostly used with the standalone Lua interpreter, which creates the global "arg", so the bug has
passed unoticed until now.

right, i got all mixed; and stuck to my usual problem when debugging: because of coxpcall(), it's so hard to get good error messages!

after i reread coxpcall() source, i realized that arg[] is first set after the first use.

--
Javier