the files starting with 't_' are templates. they're supposed to be modified by the install procedure.
Actually I did modified it. I've also renamed to 'start.lua', but said 't_xavante_start.lua' to everybody knows what I was talking about :)

xpcall() doesn't work well across coroutines; therefore coxpcall() is used to bridge them. unfortunately, most errors are lost, and _EVERY_ case turns up as an error in coxpcall(). usually there's a bit of stack info with the real error source. could you include the whole message?

Hmmm... I said the program crashs with no error messages. Maybe without my 'patch' to coxpcall I get something.

'arg' is an array automatically filled with any extra parameters beyond those indicated in a function definition; it's not a global var.

I know the 'arg' behaviour, but I thought it was only created when the '...' was present in the function header. coxpcall does not have '...'. And I think it wouldn't receive extras parameters because the original xpcall only receives 2: an anonymous function and an error function. Only [co]pcall receives arbitrary parameters. Or am I missing something?

definitely you shouldn't remove that line.

	Ok.

most probably any error message that might be generated was lost because of the change in coxpcall

Ok. My bad, but if I hadn't changed coxpcall, I wouldn't even be able to start Xavante.

luahttpd is very obsolete and deprecated. all development since several months ago is done for Xavante

	I know, but I had to test anyway :)

Thanks for the tips, but the problem is still open :(

--rb