[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Fink packages of Hamster, Lumikki and LuaX.
- From: Asko Kauppi <askok@...>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:05:28 +0300
I've added Fink packages (OS X apt-get'ish installation system) to
LuaForge. The packages are pending for approval from the Fink
gatekeepers, but it wouldn't hurt to get some early feedback.
- Hamster is a Lua-based "make replacement"
- Lumikki is a Lua-based website generator (Lua macros within your
- LuaX is an OS-agnostic scripting environment (Lua + sound & graphics)
To test these, copy the .info files from http://luaforge.net to
Then, simply "fink install hamster|lumikki|luax"
Hamster and Lumikki packages use the pre-existing fink Lua 5.0 package,
they have absolutely no dependency on LuaX.