Unfortunately we have to inform that LuaForge had a major breakdown a few
hours ago and what seemed to be a minor glitch on LDAP turned out to be a
serious hardware malfunction.

The site and CVS is non operational and I'm afraid that it will take us up
to 24hs to fully restore all the backups and the system itself.

I know this has a huge impact on a lot of projects, and I'm deeply sorry
about this. All I can say is that we are working hard to bring LuaForge back
to it previous state.

For all the developers and project managers involved, my sincere apologies.

André Carregal