I think -Os only "optimizes for size", it's a compilation flag, not linker.

(not that it matters..)

13.4.2005 kello 12:04, Julien MARBACH kirjoitti:

	I think it is ok, but I don't know the option '-Os'.

I put the -Os option here as a bad old habit, it asks the linker to omit all symbol information from the output file. I use it when cross-compiling for embedded applications to minimize the size of the binaries, but there is no need of it there so I replaced it by a more usual -O2.