Hello all!

Well, I don't want to sound like a zealot or anything, but is it possible to have a super Lua script that generate shell scripts or batch files or Makefiles to build the source? I know there's a "chicken-and-egg" problem here, but in my mind, this would be most appealing. To keep fstat related parts out of the base Lua (for file timestamp), the code dependency tree could just pedanticaly compile each file. It sure would be nice to have the config file represented as a Lua table, no?

Blessings!
-joe

On Apr 12, 2005 7:47 AM, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:

--
If it ain't broke, break it.  How else are you going to figure out how it works?