[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co
- From: Mike Pall <mikelu-0504@...>
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:49:00 +0200
> Sigh... so... how would one get full blown TLS/PKI in Lua?
> openssl-0.9.7f.tar.gz itself is around 3 MB. This is order of magnitude
> larger than my entire application. Anything more, er, lightweight?
http://www.matrixssl.org/ may be a good starting point.
But first check whether the license is applicable to your
use case (dual GPL/commercial).
The other contenders (gnutls, Mozilla NSS) are not likely to be
much smaller than OpenSSL.
- random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, PA
- Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, Mike Pall
- Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, PA