Hi,

Probably a simple answer to this, but I am attempting to push the
results of a SQL query into a table and then to LUA.  It is being
written in C++.  I thought I would just make a table, then populate
each entry with another table containing the data from each row of the
results set.  But then I couldn't figure out how to go about creating
new tables within each record of the first table.

Has anyone done this previously?  Or have a good example?

Or even know of an easier way?  I considered using LuaSQL in the first
place, but it doesn't come with a pre-compiled library/DLL and seems
to be mostly geared for a Linux environment.

- Jason