Hi,

I didn't know there has been a current lua binding for Delphi already. All I've found on the net was an outdated Version for Lua4 so I started my own conversion and posted it in the Wiki. The differences in the API seems to be marginal in our versions - maybe we should sync the results to create an 'official' Delphi binding?

Regards,

Rolf Meyerhoff

Marten van der Honing schrieb:
I missed your earlier post, but on my site you will find lua headers
for delphi. Take a look at: http://www.noeska.com/dlua/default.aspx

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:53:02 +0900, Stijn De Saeger