On Feb 25, 2005, at 21:57, Doug Rogers wrote:

Not a single superfluous dot or colon in there! :)

I don't mind the dot. I mind having dots _and_ colons :))

Like bitwise operators and hexadecimal, I will change what I don't like. You may wish to consider doing the same.

This goes both ways... considering how trivial it appears to "Roll Your Own Lua" (RYOL for short), the original Lua should watch out its cholesterol level more carefully.

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/