Hello,

Does any libraries written in Lua exist? By "Lua library", I mean a body of Lua code which was written with reuse in mind.

Browsing through LuaForge I mostly see two type of projects: C bindings to extend Lua itself (e.g. LuaSocket) or specific applications (e.g. CGILua). Libraries written in Lua itself seem to be rather elusive so far.

Does such beasts exist? Do people reuse their Lua code in a more or less generic fashion?

Any pointers much appreciated :)

Thanks!

Cheers

--