We (me and other FreePOPs developers) tryed to add our project to the uses page
using the online form, but it seems noti to work.

This is the *magic* table:

entry{
  title = "FreePOPs",
  o g = "",
  url = "http://www.freepops.org";,
  contact = "Enrico Tassi",
  email = "gareuselesinge at users dot sourceforge dot net",
  description = [[FreePOPs is an easily extensible program, which allows
to have an access to the most varied resources through the POP3
protocol. Mainly, it can be used to download mail from the most famous
webmails, but it could also be used as an aggregator for RSS feeds
and many more. This way it is possible to get all your messages in your
favourite email client. While the mechanisms
are implemented in C the politics are coded in LUA.]],
}

regards,
--
Enrico Tassi