Hi.

tolua++ 1.0.4 is now available for download at:

http://www.codenix.com/~tolua/

Some of the changes:

 * Ability to customize tolua++'s behaviour to add functionality.
 * Basic support for multiple inheritance.
 * Several bugfixes on the parser.
 * Debian package available for download.

Most of this features were added to produce bindings for the Qt tookit,
for a separate project I'm working on.
The project is not ready yet, but I made a tar with the lua_qt files and
uploaded them here:

http://www.codenix.com/~tolua/lua_qt/

The package is in a very early stage (no 'Makefiles' yet, but it's easy to
build). I'm not sure if I'll be able to release an 'official package' with
this (I wouldn't be able to dedicate much time to it, and I'm not sure
how such a package would work), but I'd love to hear if there's any
interest in this.

Thanks..

Ariel.