Targino Silveira wrote:
   Hi, friend's, my name is Targino Silveira, I am
from Brazil, I have 23 years, I don't know vary
engles,
welcome. one of the fun things about this list is guess-the-nationality ( where are the russians ? )

   I know nothing about LUA, and need of help for
learn, I am using one translator and my knowledge for
write this message.
two things to start with (you may have already done these) :

1/ read the lua manual
2/ read "programming in lua" (buy a copy - it's worth it)

online versions are at http://www.lua.org/docs.html

i would have to say that of the near-dozen languages i have programmed in, lua would seem to be the most intuitive to use.

Adrian