> Wellllll, the question was mine: if you can bodge the binary data in
> resources in Windows, is there perchance a similar trick in ELF? (I'm not
> too fussed if there isn't.)
>
> For a busy and malware-aggravated Windows admin, you have to agree that:
>
> COPY /B UNITARYLUACORE.EXE+MYMALWARECOUNTERHACK.LUA FIXWORM.EXE
>
> is a pretty tidy build command!

Duh, and I hoped I got it: with this how should the UNITARYLUACORE.EXE know, where the code of the Lua file starts? This is the very sence of the glue executable from the srlua package, using it just means to type

GLUE SRLUA.EXE MYMALWARECOUNTERHACK.LUA FIXWORM.EXE

which seems also to be bearable.

Do I have to look at the source again?