Hi,
 I think you are making a great utility in generating
such a program. This is a nice way to package lua
scripts . Just go on, many are waiting for your
efforts to materialize. May be if someone does not
want to package his script in such a manner, then he
is free to do so, but many others need, including me.

  I will try to make a suggestion, just try to make it
somwwhat easier to modify your library ,when lua vm
basic instructions/functions change/get added, say
some kind of mapping array or so, used from lua source
code include files itself.

bye :-)
Ashish
ashishwave@yahoo.com