Thanks for the reply!

After dlg:show(), or showxy adding controls requires resizing the dialog to position the controls properly.
At this moment I change its size +1 and -1 to refresh dialog.
Is there a better solution?
Maybe it is possible to explicitly place the control at desired position giving x,y?

Best regards
Nick