> Am I the only one who just got hit with about 40 foreign spams
> apparently through the lua list? I looked at the headers and it looks
> like it actually did come through here.

I'm sorry about that. I don't know what happened -- it seemed to have come
to lua-l@tecgraf (an address that is disabled) and then to lua-l at the
soho-one, but the dates are all wrong! They seemed to have been queued at
soho-one, and somehow the queue has been flushed.

Anyway, I've just found that lua-l@tecgraf was acceptable to lua@bazar2 and I
have disabled this so I hope we won't see any more spam.

I'm really sorry for this.
--lhf