Hi,

Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> > Note: the patch is relative to the original Lua 5.1-work3 distribution.
> > You have to back out the previous patches or apply it to a fresh copy.
>
> As there are so many changes, wouldn't be better to put the final
> file, instead of the patch? It's much easier to read.

Yes. But note that other files need changes, too. I added all modified
files into a single zip file:

http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/users/MikePall/lua-5.1-work3-loadlib4.zip

> > - Allow for loading both bundles and dylibs on Mac OS X.
>
> Do we need this extra complexity? Aren't bundles enough?

5 lines of code will stop the bundles vs. dylibs discussion once and for all.
I think this is quite an effective measure. :-)

Bye,
     Mike