ionel wrote:
ptokax i one of the best (imho) direct connect hub software for windows
it has a lua 4 implementation i think
http://ptokax.times.lv/

This is going slightly OT, but here I go:
And what, pray tell, is a direct connect hub software?
I went to the site above, and a quick overview didn't provided a quick answer to that question.

I dislike when you go to a site, getting the news page first, and failing to see a simple explanation on what the site is about. A too frequent problem, alas.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:52:05 -0500, Joseph Stewart