I was playing around with trying to get LuaExpat to build on a WinXP box with Lua 5.0.2 and the latest version of Expat, version 1.95.8. The C files shipped with LuaExpat #include xmlparse.h, which apparently has been depricated and eradicated many moons ago.

I was able to get this to compile into a DLL by changing the #include to bring in expat.h.

This is not a high prriority for me; I'm just playing around with different add-ons for fun right now, sizing up what capability already exists within the Lua community

Keith
--
Keith Pimmel     ~~~~     Dynetics, Inc.     ~~~~     256.964.4717