Presuming that you have built liblua.lib and liblualib.lib and you are using
the IDE

add both of the libraries to the object/modules list under the
"settings/link" tab

also add
the directory name where these libraries exist to the "additional library path"

The wiki contains prebuilt binaries and DSPs for building under windows.