Brett Kapilik wrote:
2.  Rewrite the memory allocation functions in the static Lua library to use HeapAlloc, HeapReAlloc and HeapFree in lmem.c.  Then link this version of the Lua library in with both your application and the luasocket library.  Both libraries muct be using this static version of the library for it to work.  We implemented this method and it has worked great with Lua 5.0 for over a year now in production apps.

Hi Brett.
I tried this now, out of desparation, but unfortunately it
didn't help (didn't think it would since my lua-app pointers
aren't crossing a DLL barrier, but it was worth a try).

Thanks for the suggestion though.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3