[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaJava 1.0 Beta 4
- From: "Danilo Tuler" <tuler@...>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:28:00 -0200 (BRST)
LuaJava is a scripting tool for Java. The goal of this tool is to allow
scripts written in Lua to manipulate components developed in Java. LuaJava
also allows you to implement a Java interface using Lua.
LuaJava is part of the Kepler Project. Documentation is at:
Beta 4 changes:
- package renamed to "org.keplerproject.luajava"
- LuaObject.getLuaState is now public
- new function LuaObject.type()
- JavaFunction.foo() renamed to JavaFunction.execute()
- method called by javaLoadLib now can return an int
Windows binaries and source can be downloaded from the LuaForge page:
The forum at LuaForge is active.
You need to update your code to use Beta 4, mainly because of the package
rename and the JavaFunction.foo rename. But no further incompatibilities