Ivan Kolev escribió:

And what about glueing several Lua modules together into a common .exe? How would they find and load each other? And what about compressing them into a .zip file and attaching that file to the exe?

Hi:

It wasn't my objective to do a general tool when I made Kurmi, but it seems like you are proposing: a Lua interpreter with a zip "filesystem" attached, with the possibility of running scripts and "automagically" extract+loadlib from the zip. I'm using it as the core of an installer, you can use it for what you want. ;-)

Regards,
Daniel