Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

If you want to load and run all at once, precompile them with luac and glue
the output of luac.

Yes, this sounds reasonable for most occasions, I suppose.

Yes, it can be done. But I have slightly different plans in that direction...
(Though not much time to do it. Of course, anyone is welcome to do it.)

I don't actually need this right now (as Philippe mentioned, there's no point to zip the scripts in most cases), I was trying to hint to something like Java's .jar files, i.e. more along the lines of a robust package system. Maybe Roberto's package proposal is going to address all these topics...

Ivan